中国人喜欢砍价,即便是出国在外也是绝不手软,砍不下价来绝不走出店门。今天就来学习一下如何用英文砍价吧!
讨价的英文怎么说?
讨价的英文可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:
Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers。
埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。
Shop in small local markets and do not be afraid to bargain。
在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。
那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面小编给大家带来几种砍价的方式。
1。 开门见山法
直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:
Is there any discount?
有折扣吗?
How much discount do you give?
你们可以给几折?
Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把价格降一点吗?
Can I make an offer?
能讲价吗?
Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜点吗?
Give me a discount。
给我打个折吧。
How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?
Come on。 Give me a break on this。
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!
2。拐弯抹角法
不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:
Lower the price and I will consider it。
价钱低一点我才会考虑。
I like everything about it except the price。
除了价格之外,我都很满意。
Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?
I will tell my friends about your shop。 Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?
If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?
Let us make it 30 yuan, a round number。
就 30 元了,凑个整吧。
3。不屈不挠法
买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:
Do not try to rip me off。 I know what this is worth。
别想宰我,我识货。
If you do not give me a better price, I will not buy this。
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
The price is beyond my budget, and I can not afford it if you don’t give me a special price。
这价格超出了我的预算,如果你给我优惠价我是不会买的。
4。威逼利诱法
看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:
I have seen this cheaper (in) other places。
我在别家有看过更便宜的。
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item。
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。
I do not think I will have any of them。 Iwill check around a few more places。
这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。
I can get this cheaper at other places。
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
有了这四种砍价方法,卖家肯定便宜卖给你啦!